Friday, October 22, 2010

?

So..... I may officially be crazy, results are pending.....
I'm going to do an experiment. I know LOTS of people who have had great success on the HCG diet getting injections from their dr and following a strict diet protocol for up to six weeks. All of them swear by it. I thought at first it was a little crazy, but I did some research..... I would definitely try it if it weren't $600- $1500! Real HCG in it's straight form has to be prescribed by a dr.
Homeopathic HCG drops on the other hand......other people I know (in my family and out) are going this route..... and the evidence for drops is also very compelling. There is much evidence that sublingual drops work just as well as the injections.....it has its critics though. It does sound hokey....
So I'm going to try it and see what happens. I've got my drops, (alcohol free version), my diet plan, recipes, and I'm off to the drug store to get ketostix to test daily to see if I am truly burning fat - or just losing water weight and muscle. I have a spreadsheet all set up to chart how I feel physically - and I plan to update here as well..... perhaps I am insane and I have bought myself a very expensive bottle of water and starvation - or maybe the studies are right - and the homeopathic hcg drops are as effective as the injections....
wish me well....

No comments: