So my first two days on the "diet" are complete. They are known as "loading days" where I take the drops but stauff my face full of things like avocados (which I LOVE) and nuts and dairy (which I LOVE) ..... and I actually had to force myself to eat. That is a new thing for me. I rarely have to force myself to eat..... hehehehe.... hence the reason why I am fat! haha!
It did make me start to see just how psychological eating is. Which was interesting. Tomorrow I weigh in, take measurements, "before" pictures - and begin the next phase of my "scientific" (term used loosely) experiment. Here goes nothing!





2 comments:
Loading sounds cool- avocados are so delish! :) You're awesome to be trying new things like this- love it, love you!
Kimberly! A friend in my ward is doing it for the 2nd time and said she lost 25 lbs in 6 weeks the first time. She just started her 2nd round. I'll be very curious to see how you do. I myself started Medifast a month ago and so far I've lost 7 pounds. I love it - I get between 80-90 carbs a day (max) and I'm in a mild state of ketosis. I feel great! My energy is stable and I never have strong hunger pangs. I'm going to try and go through the end of the year on this... good luck to us both!!!
Post a Comment