So a couple of weeks ago I was laughing at a friend's post on her blog about the antics of her sons in the bathroom.... I thought it was soooooooo funny.... Then Karma came to bite me in the behind....
Our bedroom is downstairs and the other bedrooms and the boys' bathroom is upstairs. So we still have our baby monitor on, because you just never really know what shenanigans unsupervised 2 and 3 year old boys can get into unless you have said 2 and 3 year old boys.....
Usually I wake up to one of them saying something really cute or funny on the baby monitor. This morning I wake up to "Thomas! Stick your head in Thomas!" and then hysterical laughter. This can't be good, I thought. So I dashed up the stairs (Well, as fast as a pregnant woman with a separated pubic bone can dash) and found them in the bathroom. James had gone to the bathroom and before flushing the toilet thought it would just be the coolest and funniest thing ever if he told Thomas to dunk his head in the toilet. So he told him, and Thomas did it. Repeatedly. Sparing you the gross details, I walked in to find Thomas's hair, face, clothes, etc. covered in toilet water and.... well you get the idea.
Yes. I did freak out. At first I couldn't speak, but then the germaphobe in me took over and put him in the shower..... we had a long talk (well, "long" is relative given the attention span of 2 and 3 year old boys) about germs and how the toilet is just for going potty and not dunking your head or anything else......
I never should have laughed at her post, but it was so funny. Karma. That's all I have to say.





4 comments:
noooo!!!!!!
NOOOOO!!!!!
i can't wrap my mind around the horribleness of it!!!!
Ick! LOL! I can laugh with you because my girl has done similar things. ICK!
So James gave Thomas his first "Swirly" huh?:):):) Let's hope this never happens when he starts Jr. High....what am I saying? Thomas and James are knock outs...let's hope they never give a nerdy kid one in Jr. High.:)
Oh, Kim. I love your stories. You should post to your blog more often so I can get more good laughs. :)
Post a Comment