Saturday, March 28, 2009

Together

Today we met Lucy and Katy at the temple. In 2006 we were blessed with some adorable children! So every Spring we get together to take pictures of the 2006 babies, and some individual shots, and sibling shots. We took a ton today, so here are just a few that I especially loved. We're so lucky to have such fun and wonderful children! More to come I am sure!
The 2006 babies are now 3 years old!
The 3 amigos: Maddie, James and JosieL to R: Josie, Maddie and James
Beautiful Hannah and her lovely curls
Super photogenic Josie!My little firecracker Jamesey - I'm a sucker for that red hair!

Our little sweet boy Thomas. Can't believe he is going to be 2 in a little over 2 months!Thanks for the great day and the fun memories!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Love these pictures!

Cossebooms said...

CUTE photos! They turned out great. Kim, I believe your name shows Kimbers when you leave a message it wouldn't link to a blog when I clicked on the name. Were you asking how much Bruce charges for family photos? He normally charges $50 and you get all the pictures on cd. But for family he does it for $30.

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Such a great day. :) Love and thanks, always!

Jana said...

cute kids!
and, I love thomas' shirt!