Saturday, March 28, 2009

Johnson Spring picnic

Man am I behind! Two weeks ago we went to Uncle Ivan's house for the annual Johnson Spring Picnic. Uncle Bill's daughter Sunny came from PA with her daughters. It was great to meet them in person! We had a wonderful time! Here are some pics from the great day!

Sunny and Justin....
James and his new best pal for the day - Robyn Some of the Family!! Playing in the fountain Thomas poking Julius in the tummy. Thomas thought it was wildly funny and said "Tick-o tick-o Baby!", but I don't think Julius found it all that delightful!That evening the Johnson siblings got together. Chad and Brittney put everything together, and it was held at our house. It was so fun!!

The little kids played upstairs in the boys' room.

The big kids hung out downstairs. And the even bigger kids had a lot of fun playing games in the front room! Thanks for putting it together Chad and Brit, it was a great time. I love being married into such a wonderful family! Love you all!

No comments: