5 Joys (aside from the gospel)
Of course - my man and my boys!
Creating! I love to paint, sew, take pictures, DECORATE - you name it!
A quilt I made as part of a crib set for a friendWriting - I love to write
Travelling - I am lucky and have had many opportunities to travel to some awesome places!
I took this picture in Dresden, Germany
This was a cool little jazz band that we saw on the street in Prague
5 Fears
I, too, am afraid of Sarah Palin being President or Vice President!
I don't like bugs with creepy, sticky legs - such as - spiders, grasshoppers, roaches or crickets
I fear something happening to Jeff or the boys - I'm sure that's a pretty common one
I fear my teeth will fall out
I fear cancer
5 Obsessions/collections
Fabric - I LOVE IT
Decorating magazines/books/websites - my favorite magazines are: Domino, Elle Decor, and House Beautiful - they are taking over my life
Photographs. I have a ridiculous amount on my computer and in boxes
books - I love to read
Christmas ornaments
Quilts - I have a lot of quilts - some my mom made, some Vickie made, and some I made. I couldn't leave them off here because I love them. You can never have too many handmade, beautiful quilts to cherish.
5 surprising facts
I used to be skinny at one point in my life..... for a little while at least
I have been to China, Italy, Germany and Czech Republic
I actually have a pretty good sense of humor when I get over being reserved
I don't cook
I don't like the Beatles
I tag: Anyone who wants to !! :)





6 comments:
Hey there! Cute blog, and cute family. What would we do without the internet. It's nice to reconnect with old friends! The quilt you made is beautiful!!! I'm jealous that you have been able to travel so much! I added you to my blog.
Hi Kimber! I haven't read your blog in a while, and its so GREAT. All those pictures of you with your sisters, your dad, your grandma, your favorites. You have such interesting posts. It makes me nostalgic for my family. When does Jeff finish his PhD? I'm so impressed. :)
That was very interesting to learn about you. You are an amazing person! I admire your creative mind and intelligence!
oh, my goodness, I always dream that my teeth fall out. It makes me crazy.
And,
That quilt is so cute. I want one like that for my little princess!
thanks for playing tag with me! We have so much in common.. I mean, just the fabric alone...! then add quilts, decorating, creating.. and I would LOVE to travel...I am so jealous of your travels. someday... (in my wistful thoughts!) I, too, was once skinny. Welcome to the new me... I can't seem to get back to those days. *sigh* You rock!
Its been a while since I've checked in. I loved the post on your Grandma. The list of 5 things from your tag was fun and insightful. I should do that sometime. Its great to keep in touch this way.
Take care!
Post a Comment