Friday, October 24, 2008

Funny

Yesterday we went to pick Jeff up at school. We were waiting in the parking lot and James yells “My weiner!! I want my weiner!” I turned around and said “What?” And he said “I need my weiner Mommy! My weiner! Gimme my weiner!!” At this point he was distressed and looking down to the floor of the car and I was perplexed – why was he looking on the floor for it? So I tried handing him a block – he threw it and yelled “No! My weiner!” So I handed him a book and he yelled “NO! MY WEINER!” I said “I don’t know what you’re asking me for James.” And he pointed to the floor and said “MY WEINER!” there was a children’s hanger from a shirt we bought, so I said “Is this what you want?” And I handed it to him. He smiled all relieved and said “Okay Mommy. Thank you for my weiner.” I said “James, that is not your weiner. That is a hanger.” He said “Haner.” He can’t say his “ing’s” obviously. He got “haner” and “weiner” confused.

4 comments:

Angelic Kelli said...

Made me laugh just as hard reading it as it did hearing it!!!

Anonymous said...

that's funny!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

That is so hilarious! :) I've got the same problem with my "ing's" too. :) Much love to you and yours!

Tina ♥ said...

That is halarious!!! Thanks for the laugh! Congrats and good job on the walk... very impressive. ;)