Monday, June 16, 2008

Thomas is 1 !!

I am SOOOOO behind! Thomas's 1st birthday was on the 4th. we celebrated by giving him cake and ice cream - very low key. He doesn't know the difference. :) He got a few presents but was most interested in the wrapping paper and sparkly birthday cards! :)
I couldn't help but laugh at the distinctly different ways the boys have approached their first birthday cakes. ...
Here is Thomas coming at it with cautious curiosity....


And below is James on his first birthday attacking his cake with reckless abandon!!



Again - here is Thomas eating his cake with a spoon..... They are only a year apart, yet already their little personalities are SOOO individual and different! It's very fun! I love my boys, they are such a joy!! Their little personalities make life so interesting - it's never dull at our house! :)

This year has gone by so fast! I look forward to many more! I love you Thomas! More than you could ever know!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So I have to post that your kids are so dang cute. Thats funny how different the two boys are starting very early - even how they eat their 1st birthday cake. So cute.

Love, Michelle