So tomorrow my baby turns 1. This year has FLOWN by!! I can't believe it!!
I cut my hair again. Yeah so about 4 little girls in Primary now have the haircut I had and I just had to do something different. So it's got some fun colors in it now, and it's funky and spikey. It will be fun for Summer.
Speaking of Primary my nephew Damian (and my other nephew Erik) are in the primary class I teach (8 year olds). And Sunday the sharing time was about the temple. Tamara was giving the sharing time and she was talking about the temple being Heavenly Father's house, and wouldn't be so nice to feel his presence in our houses - and she asked if they ever felt his spirit in their homes... and Damian's hand shot up in the air and he said "Yeah! Sometimes he sneaks up on me and goes BOO and scares me!!"
Oh my.... that was so random. He cracks me up. Wears me out, but totally cracks me up!





3 comments:
Kim - your family is so stinking cute. I got your comment on my blog and I just had to fill you in on a not so little secret. My hair was extensions in that picture. I can grow my hair long, but it is so fine that I look like the stringy-haired white trash girl at Circle K. So my friend put the extensions in for me. Took like 5 hours to get them in. They were fun and looked good, but they hurt and got tangled a lot. Anyway...it was good to hear from you. Your family is so cute. Who would of thought our lives would have turned out so awesome? take care.
Happy Birthday to Thomas, and lots of love to your sweet family. :)
That's my boy!!! LOL
Post a Comment