Friday, May 23, 2008
Funny two year old
James is talking so much. So much of what he says sounds like swear words though, which gets really embarrassing, especially when the Elders come over! "No no! He said SIT he said SIT!" "No! that was FINGER! (as opposed to the derogatory racial slur it sounded like he said)" He loves gold fish crackers and he tries to say "Fishes" but the "f" becomes a "b" and the "sh" becomes a "ch" "I LOVE bishes Mommy!" (You can imagine what THAT sounds like!) tonight he had his pacifier (yes, we are trying to break him of it and it's going very slowly so don't give me any grief) and all of a sudden he yells "Passy CRAP!!!" and threw it across the room. I have no idea where he learned that. Seriously.





4 comments:
Wow! What a creative blog! I wish I could figure out how to put music on ours? Your family looks like a lot of fun!
That seriously made me laugh real hard!! Only because Adyson says fork like the other word. So I know the feeling.
passy CRAP?!?!?!
That's hilarious. I laughed for two minutes when I read it.
Kim, that was hilarious, I laughed so hard!! I have much to look forward to with our little girl, Savannah then. She turns 6 months on July 12th.
Post a Comment