Tuesday, April 1, 2008

that's poopy

Last week Jeff was in New York at an education conference. I was so jealous! He also got to spend time with our old branch president from when we lived there - and who became a close friend of ours. We were here in AZ, sick with the stomach flu for 3 days. Holy crap - no pun intended - that was AWFUL! We missed him terribly, and were overjoyed when he came home.
He had a great trip - and was strongly recruited by BYU to come and work there when he graduates. That is so stinkin' hi-larious to the both of us - as neither one of us are fans of UT or BYU!!!
Jeff has 12 more credits and then he is finished with his course work, and then he writes and defends his dissertation. He should have his phd in 2010. I'll be thrilled when he is finished!

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

So cool that he's almost finished!

Angelic Kelli said...

I love the new look of your blog!!