Thursday, April 3, 2008

poopy part deux

So Jeff took the boys to the dr today. Turns out they have rotavirus. Fun times. Isn't the whole point of innoculations to keep your kids from getting what the shot is protecting you from? Whatever. Anyway. The pediatrician said that the boys are doing great - they've seen lots of kids with it recently - some have been going at both ends for up to FIVE weeks! And I thought my world was full of poopy diapers!! Poor little boogers. They are on the mend though - no fevers, and no uber messies today! I'm sure you all just LOVE reading about my kids diapers. Sorry.
James turns 2 on Saturday. I can't believe it. He says his own prayers now. I don't always understand what he is saying, but it sure is cute "Dear Heddly Fodder...lala day....mommy....dad and Thomas..... Damian lalalala Gampa.....Jesus..... Jesus..... Jesus..... Amen."
Both boys were weighed and measured. Both are in the 50th percentile for weight and height.... and..... off the charts for the size of their heads!! Hahahaha!!! big surprise. Jeff's head is rather large and so is mine so it makes sense. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So random! I just saw a comment you left on Taytum & Trevor Waite's blog & I had no idea you guys were related:) I guess I don't pay much attention:) Parker (my little boy) just got over rotavirus too! It's a terrible one & such a mess! My doc told me that they just barely came out with the immunization in the last year so Parker wouldn't have had it & it's one they get in the first year, so that's how he was able to get it. Anywho, my blog is private, but if you ever want to view it, email me at kasideenicole@yahoo.com & I'll send you an invite. By the way, cute kids:)
Nicole (Baca) Johnson

Jana said...

Oh, now that I see Nicole's comment, I forgot that they have a Parker too... well anyway I was going to tell you Kimi, that's so funny because MY Parker's height and weight have hovered between 25 and 50th percentile, and his head has never gone below 98th... usually it's way over the 100th mark on the chart. I like to say it's "Brain Capacity."
it's taken him longer to walk and crawl because the poor kid's so top-heavy! So I hear ya! We have to get our boys together to play someday. Parker would LOVE playing with other kids with unusually large heads. (Just kidding, that makes it sound like they need to go to a special summer camp or something. HA!)

Love ya!
oh, and your boys are so cute. they're looking more like eachother all the time!

Jana said...

in response to your comment on my blog: No, Andra's not engaged. I started making this quilt like 2 years ago and put the pieces away forever, so I finally started it up again. I call it her wedding present quilt but if i finish it before she finds mr. right, i'll just give it to her as a "Happy Thursday" present. :)

Bobble Head Camp... heh heh heh... it reminds me of those Jack in the Box commercials where Jack Jr. plays football...
do you remember those?