Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

So our niece and nephew - Kailynn and Damian - stay at our house on Sundays and come to church with us. On the way home today I asked Kailynn what she learned about in Primary. She said "Jesus". I said "What about Jesus?" and she said "He died." And I asked her to tell me the story and she said "Well, Jesus. He died. These mean people tied him up and put him on a cross and stapled him on. And then his friends - well - they were very sad and they took his body and put it in a cave and put a big rock in front of it. And well, then this fairy came, and she pushed the rock out of the way, and Jesus camed back alive cuz he got his spirit back." Kids are so awesome! It was so hard not to laugh!
Yesterday we went to the Johnson Easter picnic in Mom and Dad Johnson's backyard. We celebrated March and April birthdays with James, Maddie and Mike.
There was an Easter egg hunt, relaxing and lots of hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of the fam!
HAPPY EASTER FROM THE JOHNSONS!!!




1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Happy Easter and lots of love to you guys!