
Today Sweet Baby James turned two years old!! We opted not to do the party this year, and are saving it for his 3rd birthday. However, Mom and Kelli did stop by to drop off presents and wish him a happy day!

All day he sang to himself "Hatty burfday to yeeeeeeewwwww Hatty burfday to yeeeeewwwww hatty burfday deo Jaaaaaampthhhhh (that's how he says his name) hatty burfday to yeeeeewwwww"

James got a potty training book for his birthday, and when you push the button it makes a flushing noise and he loved it!! I hope it helps him learn to use the potty - that flushing book it going to get annoying after a while. :)

James is such a joy - we're so blessed and lucky that he is in our family and we love him more than words could ever express! It is SO MUCH FUN being his mommy! He is so loving, and so smart and totally hilarious. He brings so much happiness and light into our home. :) Happy birthday Love!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to the sweetest little boy! :)
I'm glad you found me! Your kids are adorable.
cutie james! and by the way, your hair cut short looks so fab. do you love it, or do you miss your long locks? that sucks about the rotavirus. Innoculations are so controversial, esp. considering the whole autism thing... anyway, i'm rambling. ciao!!!
Youre kids are so darn CUTE. Happy belated birthday James. Can't wait to see you and Allison soon. I will try call Al this week about the walk in November. I hope to join your team!!!!! I just need to seriously get in shape....ugh
Oh and if you have time (and it looks like you have Heidi Smith? on your list of friends) can u ask her to add me. michelleburdick@cox.net.....thanks
Post a Comment