I love Saturdays. This last one was good busy. :) Early in the morning Thomas and I met my friend from work for breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and Thomas ate a muffin. Yep. 10 months old and that kid has a HUGE appetite. He's a skinny little guy, but he tackles me for my dinner and ends up eating half of it! Here he is in front of some beautiful petunias at Mimi's.
Then we went to the Johnson Family spring picnic over by Uncle Ivan and Aunt Janet's.
Mom, Carol, Lucy, me
Jerry, Jeff, Ivan, Dad
James
Sweet TJ
Maddie Moo
Then we went to the Johnson Family spring picnic over by Uncle Ivan and Aunt Janet's.
Mom, Carol, Lucy, me
Jerry, Jeff, Ivan, Dad
James
Sweet TJ
Maddie MooThen I went out to see my friend Tatiana and her new twins! She has her hands full - a two year old and twin boy and girl. SO CUTE!!!!
Sam and Abby
Andrew and Sam





1 comment:
That picture of Thomas outside of Mimi's with the petunias is really beautiful. :) Your boys are such charming little guys!
Post a Comment