Sunday, March 16, 2008
So I paid another visit to Miss Brit at the salon and had my hair cut shorter in the back and it's killer. I love it! Then she dyed it super dark with bright high impact red panels. Totally funky and I love it. I felt so good about myself that I bragged to Jeff and we went out to dinner. We were walking down Mill Avenue later when a stupid bird dookied on my head. Karma for boasting about my totally fabulous hair.





3 comments:
That is dang funny! Sorry it happened, but it's funny! Post a picture of your hair I want to see it!
That is hilarious. And seriously you have GOT to stop the LOST spoilers on here. I have yet to see an episode this season!!! I guess I will have to stop coming to your blog.
That is crazy about the bird on your hair. Of course it had to happen when you got your hair done. I'd love to see the new hair do.
Post a Comment