SERIOUSLY! I'm still not convinced that grave isn't some sort of throw-away, just for show. Because if Jin actually made it off the island, wouldn't there be "The Oceanic Seven"?? But nobody has mentioned that. Just Six. And Aaron is definitely one of the six, so we have Jack, Kate, Aaron, Hurley, Sayid & now Sun. But a big question for me was why was Hurley so relieved that no one else was there? And the timeline is throwing me off. He's in the asylum, right? So this must have been right after they got off the island, but it couldn't have been, because Sun had another 5 months before she was due... I can't even type about it or my head spins, you know? I just LOVE watching this show. Check out http://www.lostisagame.com for some more head-spinning fun. It's crazy, but there's definitely some merit in what he has to say. I don't want to wait FIVE MORE WEEKS for a new episode!!
By the way, every Friday morning I check out http://www.tvguide.com and http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com for their reviews of each episode. TWOP is hilariously snarky - totally up my alley.
2 comments:
SERIOUSLY! I'm still not convinced that grave isn't some sort of throw-away, just for show. Because if Jin actually made it off the island, wouldn't there be "The Oceanic Seven"?? But nobody has mentioned that. Just Six. And Aaron is definitely one of the six, so we have Jack, Kate, Aaron, Hurley, Sayid & now Sun. But a big question for me was why was Hurley so relieved that no one else was there? And the timeline is throwing me off. He's in the asylum, right? So this must have been right after they got off the island, but it couldn't have been, because Sun had another 5 months before she was due... I can't even type about it or my head spins, you know? I just LOVE watching this show. Check out http://www.lostisagame.com for some more head-spinning fun. It's crazy, but there's definitely some merit in what he has to say. I don't want to wait FIVE MORE WEEKS for a new episode!!
By the way, every Friday morning I check out http://www.tvguide.com and http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com for their reviews of each episode. TWOP is hilariously snarky - totally up my alley.
Post a Comment