I love it! It will be quicker and so much easier to take care of. And Jeff REALLY liked it. 'Nuff said.
The boys love to play outside - here are some cute pics!
"Oh, hey Mom. Here's the stick I just put up my nose. You can have it now."

I love it! It will be quicker and so much easier to take care of. And Jeff REALLY liked it. 'Nuff said.
The boys love to play outside - here are some cute pics!
"Oh, hey Mom. Here's the stick I just put up my nose. You can have it now."

|
I am a |
9 comments:
What a great haircut! You look beautiful!
Kim - it's GREAT! It really makes your cheekbones stand out, too. Go you!
Wow! Brit is the best, isn't she?:) I love it!
Seriously Kim...you could do about anything to your hair and look good...I've seen you do many things to your hair...mostly coloring...but you are one of those rare beauties that can look gorgeous even bald! xoxoxo
My your boys are stunning...watch out for those girls...
hi kim, mindy u from sj, ran across your blog on somebody else's and love the new do! your boys are super cute and i love their eyes. it looks like life is busy for you. ttyl
It looks great!! It's always fun getting a new hair cut.
I love the new haircut!!
Nicely Done! You hottie-hot-hot-Mama! ;-)
Hey Kim you are gorgeous! Your boys are so cute too! I also added you to my links. This blogging thing is cool I am new at it but mine will come along. It is nice to be able to see how friends and loved ones are doing. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment