Alexandra Hayden Silva!!
My little sister Jessie went into labor this morning! It was a surprise, we thought she had a couple weeks to go still! but nope - after a short labor she made her arrival at 5 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long she is TINY. Her little head fits so perfectly in my hand. She is so sweet and perfect and beautiful. She has an amazing head of hair! Kelli and I got to go and spend the day with her in Tucson. It was so great!
Alex and her mommy - who looks so great after just delivering a baby!
Alex and her proud Papa Mike
Alex and her big sister Emmy
Alex and big sister Max
Sleep tight sweet Baby Alex! We love you and are so happy and excited that you are finally here!





2 comments:
What a beautiful mother & child. Congratulations!
Alright well I will get that album in the mail to you next week. Good thing I check your blog every once in a while. Take care you!
Post a Comment