
Here is the latest picture of Baby Alex - I think she is two weeks old today! What a sweet little baby....
Things have been ookie around our house. Nothing much new to report - just the flu. Jeff and James had it last week, then I got it, and then poor little Thomas has been so sick since Sunday. Jeff's Dad came over and they gave him a blessing last night. He was so lethargic and just laid there.... finally last night his fever broke and he slept and he was up adn smiling and playing today!! Yaya! And no vomit!! YAY!!! He is such a sweet, good natured little guy, it's hard to see him unhappy and uncomfortable. I'm so glad he is feeling better!





2 comments:
I hope the flu bug is gone for good- it's been so rough this year, especially on the little ones. Baby Alex is such a beauty!
She's so cute, whose baby is she?
Post a Comment