Thursday, February 21, 2008

WHAT IN THE WORLD????

Is anyone else out there as addicted to "Lost" as I am?? Seriously - I am so addicted and have been the entire time. I plan my weekly schedule to keep Thursdays open - so Jeff and I can watch "Lost" and then philosophize about it for a couple of days afterwards.... but I have to say I am so...... LOST!!! Theories please people! If you watch it.... what in the heck do you think is going on? Why does Kate have Aaron?? Does that mean Claire is dead?? Why doesn't Jack want to see Aaron?? Isn't Claire the only one who can raise and protect Aaron? What's with the intense protectiveness Kate has over Aaron? Are the flashforwards going in reverse order? And who is the real bad guy? Benjamin Linus or the other guy that visits Hurley in the asylum?? And did all the other people on the island die, and if not, why are the Oceanic Six keeping them a secret? And if Walt and Michael are not part of the Oceanic Six and yet they left the island, WHERE ARE THEY? And is John Locke just completely off his rocker and totally the devil?? And is the island Neverland? Is John Locke Peter Pan? ?????? And who in the world is in the casket in the flash forward that Kate despises, and Jack is sobbing over but is neither friend nor family??

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow... Good questions. Heather and I have asked ourselves the same questions, and are maybe almost as addicted as you are. Surely we've been avid fans of the show since it started.

I don't think Locke is the devil. I trust him on a certain level to be trying to do the right thing. I do think, however that the Neverland parallel you brought up is pretty on the mark.

And yes, Ben is evil to the core. How Saiid got wrapped up in his schemes is beyond me.

One question you didn't bring up is this: What's up with the bracelets? Naomi was wearing a silvery bracelet on her left wrist when she died. Saiid took note of it when he paid his respects to her before they loaded her on to the helicopter. Also the girl he slept with before shooting her (after she shot him) was wearing an identical one. What's up with that? Is it a club? Are they part of a secret society? Or could it be a mere coincidence? Of course with Lost, nothing is coincidental.

Amy said...

I am a LOST fan too...those are questions I ask myself as well...curious to know about everything...what is with Kate and Sawyer and the pregnancy...she told him she wasn't and then you see her with a son and she calls him Aaron...
The casket flash forward I think is Sawyer...maybe...but that is just a hunch. Anyway...glad you are a fan and know you have me to chit chat with it too...love to hear more of your thoughts...it's almost too much for me to mess with so I try not to think about it too much until Thursday comes around again. xoxox

Jeremy said...

Okay, last night's episode was TOTALLY what I've been waiting for since the beginning of the show! Finally! Some ANSWERS!!!

Maybe we're 90 degrees away from where we seemed to be at the first episode, but I really don't care. And who would have thought that Desmond would continue to play such an integral role in putting the pieces together for us?

Of course, I do wonder if maybe some of this is stuff they're making up as they go along, because Desmond's ability to see the future in glimpses, thus knowing Charlie was going to die, doesn't necessarily jive with his slipping in and out of the past, but whatever, I'm okay with it. Last night's LOST ROCKED!!!

Kameron said...

I LOVE LOST!! Theories to come...