Wednesday, February 20, 2008
30's....
Today my friend Laura at work and I were talking about being in our 30's. She said that it's difficult for her at times to just get out the door on time to get to work and it's usually sans makeup and having her hair done. I can relate. It's just good to know I have on clean underwear and have brushed my teeth. :) TMI, I know.. sorry. I remember when I was in my 20's and was so excited to be turning 30 (yes, I am sick I know that too) - that was when I thought I would so totally "have my crap together". Your 30's are when you have your crap together, and you are sophisticated and people take you seriously. Here I am with 32 looming on the horizon and I am STILL looking forward to the day when I will "have my crap together".... but heck. At least my teeth are brushed.





4 comments:
and, you have clean underwear!! My theory is, we have kids. Kids change everything, for the good mind you, but it changes. We think we have got it all together, and then they come, and it throws us for a loop. Then... we have another. I think we won't have it together until they are out of the house. Even then I'm not sure it will all come together. So, that is my silly theory, or what I am blaming it all on. Love ya!
Trust me, I still don't have my "crap together" and I am 37!! I don't think we ever do get it together. By the time our kids are grown and gone and zapped what little bit of sensibility we had, we then hit old age and you know it is all down hill from there! lol!
I still feel like I'm 13! :)
Who says we have to have "our crap together"?:):):)I think if I did, I'd be worried that I'd die because I wouldn't have anything more to learn from. And I'm not ready to die.....so I say, "bring on the crap! Enjoy the crap! Learn from the crap and get ready for more!" That's what life is all about, right?:):):)
Post a Comment