Monday, December 24, 2007

Johnson Family Christmas party

It's late, I am tired, and stuck in the office until Jeff quits wrapping presents. Might as well update!
Saturday was the Julius Johnson Family Christmas party. It's so fun being married into a large family!!
the party was held at Ivan and Janet's in North Phoenix. Lots of family came, and Santa even showed up (although his beard was a little droopy ;)
James sat on his lap long enough to get his present, and then promptly started crying his eyes out - poor kid! Eventually I convinced him that Santa is not a predator and it's okay to open the present. :) He LOVED it and has been playing with it ever since!

Thomas was a cheerful and smiley as ever!

Here is Daneen and Julius, and Thomas and I. I am seriously hoping it's the angle, that my head isn't really that huge compared to the normal human female. Uncle Jerry with some of the little kiddos at our house before the party. He's so great!!
The Keith Johnson family and their beautiful harmonies.

Thomas and Grandma Johnson. A great time was had by all!! Thanks for another wonderful Johnson family Christmas party!




No comments: