Tonight is Christmas Eve. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas! Especially now that I have my own little family!
We spent Christmas Eve with Mom and Dad Johnson, the rest of Jeff's siblings and their families. It was lots of fun - lots of visiting and debating - a nativity scene with the kiddos, singing, eating, and just a good time!
Earlier today we gave James his second hair cut. It was not nearly so traumatizing as the first one, thank goodness. I took a picture - and just have to say he is so stinking cute! Both boys are, and I love their big brown eyes.



They definitely got Jeff's big brown eyes!Tonight the kids had fun with the Christmas hats at Grandma's.



Even Uncle Jerry joined in on the fun! He's just a great big kid though, so that's no surprise. And Hannah was as adorable as ever!
Erik was our rasta Joseph
Hannah was the cutest Mary I've seen, and Baby Jesus was a muppet.
Jenni was a great angel who took her job very seriously!

And for the talent portion of the evening, the grandkids danced, and Josie was the star! She's hilarious!
Lucy and Thomas. Our kids are so sooooo lucky to have such awesome aunts and uncles and so many fun and wonderful cousins! And I am so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family!
Chad, Brit and the boys.
Daddy and James
Mommy and Thomas. Merry Christmas!!!





1 comment:
What great Christmas posts! You are the best and we love you to pieces. :) Lucy, Jerry & Maddie
Post a Comment