Our tall, skinny Christmas tree. We had to put the couches to close together so James wouldn't get the ornaments and crash them on the floor.

At Kelli's house.
Damian and Kailynn.
SAPPY WARNING. ........Yesterday was our third anniversary. The time has really flown! I'm so grateful to be married to Jeff, he and our little family are the best thing to ever happen to me. I love that he is really sappy and sweet, even though he doesn't show it to anyone else. I love that he is a spiritual giant and always so solid in his testimony, serving in his calling, and in honoring his priesthood. I love his intelligence - I LOVE that he is a nerd and so smart! I love our conversations. I love when he really gets amused and cracks up laughing and his shoulders are all hunched up and he has his hand in front of his mouth. I love his big smile. I love his mischevious smirk when he is laughing at the joke in his head. I love his brown eyes. I love his sense of humor. I think he is so handsome! I love that we just crack each other up and make each other laugh! I love that he is so hardworking and goal oriented and not lazy. I love that he is my very best friend and knows everything about me and still thinks I am the greatest thing ever. I love how much he helps me rise above my OCD and be a better person because of and inspite of it. He makes me want to be stronger and better. He is my favorite person to be with, and his thoughts, feelings and opinions matter more to me than anyone's (along with the Lord of course). I respect and admire him more than anyone. I am more optimistic because of him. And I am infinitely happier than I have ever been since I married him. I love that he always is thinking of me - and that he always tells me he loves me and holds my hand. I love what a good dad he is. I think his shyness is adorable. There are countless other reasons to love Jeff. This is getting way to sappy for all of you though, I am sure. So I'll close.





2 comments:
Your post was beautiful! It's nice to know that Jerry and I aren't the only sappy people in blogland. :) Much love to you & Happy Anniversary!
Ahhh...NOT too sappy! It is sweet and kind and it makes me want to snuggle up to Mikey and tell him why I love him. You two make a beautiful couple! (And gorgeous babies.)
Post a Comment