Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year

New Year's Eve during the day Damian and Kailynn came over to play and that was really fun! We love them and are so grateful they are in our family.
(This is them in October at Kailynn's bday party)

That night we went out to Buckeye to Lucy's. Allie, one of my dearest and oldest friends (also Jeff's cousin) that I've known almost my whole life was in town with her little family. It was so fun!! She is seriously one of the funniest people I know. And now we get to be related! And it was so fun for all of us to hang out together and the little kids to play together! Lucy and Jerry are such great hosts!
(Me and Allie and Tiger at Lucy's)

My brother Carty also eloped on New Year's Eve. Congratulations Carty and Ann! We're happy and excited for you and your life together!

Then today, New Year's Day - we hung out and then had the White Elephant party. I didn't take as many pictures of everyone as I wanted - but here are a few. Happy New Year! I need to figure out what I want to do about setting some goals for this year..... hm.....any suggestions?

Allison and Mike's little girl Rachel, singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" before the Harris Family White Elephant party. That kid has a killer personality! She is a blast!

Here is Kevin holding Thomas. The chick with the eyes in the background is his groupie Jamie.

James and the object of his affection - Aunt Brittney. He looks at her and it's like little cartoon hearts go flying out of his eyes!

Me and my happy boy Thomas. :) It's been such a fun holiday season!

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Such great holiday times together! Your pics, and posts, are awesome. I'll email you a few more snapshots I caught of sweet cuddly boys. Much love & Happy New Year!

Allie said...

Hi there! It was so wonderful to see you and your sweet fam! (such handsome boys!) Sure wish we could've stayed longer and had more time together. Would've loved to squeeze in a walk w/ you or something...for old times sake. ;-)I love and miss you!