Monday, November 26, 2007

One of those evenings

So Mondays are Jeff's long evening at ASU, and I have Mondays with just my little boys. Well James always saves the really doozy diapers for who? You guessed it! Mom! Yep - he blew out his diaper and well - to spare you the details - he spent the evening running around sans pants and shoes. It was time to go and get Jeff, and so I figured it wasn't that far out to the townhouse complex parking lot, and I could just carry both boys and James in his diaper. So I had Thomas on one hip and James on the other.... I get half way through the parking lot and my pants fall down!! Yes people! I lost my breeches right there in the parking lot! There wasn't much I could do with my arms full of baby and toddler, so I put James down and just about split my stradler trying to catch my pants at mid thigh to keep them from falling to my ankles! I'm trying to do the splits with Thomas tucked under my arm and grunting because I am squeezing him too tight, and James is grateful for freedom and has taken off down the sidewalk. Luckily I got my pants back up before anyone (I hope, and will just pretend) saw. I've lost some weight on weightwatchers, and while wide - my bum is naturally FLAT so I don't have much to hold my pants up. I'm no thinny, but I'm no ghetto booty either. Ugh.

Thanksgiving was good. We spent the day with my mom, and Kelli and her kids. James spent the day barking out orders. He is quite the bossy little Mister. "Mommy! More! Food! I need 'em!" He has also taken to calling his parents by their first names. "Jeff! You made a mess!" (Only it sounded more like "Cheff! You mane a meth!") He also thinks that "Honey" is what you yell when you're trying to get someone's attention. "Honey! HONEY! Water!" Only he pronounces water "waller". He's so funny.

We took some pictures at the temple.
This one cracks me up because James looks like he's striking a pose for some aftershave ad or something.


That night we went to Jeff's parents for some pie and fun!

Recently my dad and Vickie came to visit, and that was a lot of fun! Here is a cute picture of them with Thomas:
James also loves it when Josie comes over to play. I got these super cute pictures of them doing their own little duet on the piano.
Ciao!





4 comments:

Allie said...

That picture of you and your cute little fam is adorable! Your boys are growing WAY too fast. You look HOT! Mrs. Hottie-McHot pants...sure wish my pants would fall off. Please share all your WW wisdom and success w/ me. BTW--LOVE your hair! love n' miss ya!

Anonymous said...

How exciting that your pants are falling off. Totally wish mine were. I am going to join WW soon I hope. Like tomorrow if they are running any specials. Your family is too cute! We will see you in about a month for the infamous White Elephant. Take care!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Oh my, losing your pants- you are such a tropper Kim! You look beautiful and seriously slim to me. Heck- my picture here at the family thing, I look like such a blob! :( :) I wish I couldve visited with you more. Much love always!

Tiff Hunt said...

I must say that the visual of that story was pretty funny! I am sorry to hear about your pants, but excited about your weight loss!! CONGRATS! It is always exciting to loose some pounds. Glad you had a fun thanksgiving. I didn't think mine was so fun, so I didn't write about it. Well, McSkinny, I love reading your blog! Keep up the good work!