Sunday, November 4, 2007



We've been super busy lately, so I haven't spent much time on the computer! I don't have a lot to report, sick kids on Halloween so we didn't go anywhere. :)

the boys are doing awesome, James is talking up a storm! Here he is right before we went to the big Johnson family photo shoot:
James has been going to nursery in our ward for the last 3 weeks. He's cried and cried, but each sunday cries a little bit less and always comes running in to primary "Mom! A pitcher a pitcher!!!" and gives me the picture he made. Thomas is doing well too, he can sit up on his own for a couple of seconds before he falls on his face, and he loves to stand. Here he is doing KUNG FU!!


It's hard to believe he is five months old TODAY! And he's going bald. All of his lovely dark locks are falling out. Later!

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Great pics of your darling boys. :) They are growing up so fast!