Sunday, July 1, 2007

Blessing Day

We had Thomas blessed today, and Jeff gave a beautiful blessing. Thomas wore the same outfit Jeff wore when he was blessed over 30 years ago! He looked really cute!

We had a lot of friends and family come. Others who couldn't make it, but we know they love us. It was a great Sunday.
Thomas doesn't like nighttime and has trouble sleeping (any pointers fellow moms?). He was up literally all night last night, so after church I took a 5 hour nap to make up for being up all night - it was a great nap! then we decided to go to the temple grounds. James loves to walk around all over there, there's so much to look at! Then we went to Grammy's, since she lives across the street.

James is so fun, and he gets cuter every day!We love him very much and are grateful to be his parents. And our family feels more complete now that Thomas is here with us. We are very blessed!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to Thomas' blessing. Ryan was pretty sick and it was not fun. As for Thomas sleeping, Ryan was not a good sleeper until we put him on his tummy (GASP!) I know every pediatrician's nightmare. But he is alive and well, and guess what so are we, because that's how our parents got us to sleep. But other than that I would say wrap him up really tight. They love that kind of tight quarters. Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Amy said...

Kim you look so good! Sure miss you! xoxoxo

Tiff Hunt said...

Kim, It's Tiffany Price (Hunt). Your family is amazing!! I love the pictures of your family. You look amazing. I am so glad that you have a blog. I love it. I love being able to catch up on others lives. Is it ok if I add you to my link list. Let me know! You have cute kids. You knew that!!! :)