Thomas turned 7 weeks today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by already. He is already smiling! It's so cute - he smiles at us all the time, he scrunches up his little nose and his eyes get so bright and he just grins! I love it!

He is so alert, though no one else believes mewhen I tell them that because he goes to sleep as soon as other people are around. :) But when it's just Thomas and his parents and James - he is awake and looking around! James loves to smile too. He really likes having his picture taken! He is adjusting opkay to Thomas, and he gives him kisses, and cries when Thomas cries, but he also likes to get rough and stick his fingers in Thomas's nose or hit him on top of the head. Oi.....

I think the boys still look a lot alike!UPDATES:
Things have been busy the last few weeks. Some scary health challenges with me since Thomas was born, though everything seems to be getting better now HURRAY! I joined Weight Watchers and lost 5 lbs my first week, and 2 lbs this week. It's a serious project for me. The health challenges I've had since Thomas was born made me realize how important it is to be as healthy as I can be now, and take good care of the body I was given, so that when I get older it will still be reliable for me and I can spend my years going on missions and vacations and playing with the grandkids instead of sitting in the dr's office all the time! So I'm going to keep track of my progress here on my blog. It's something that is super important to me -
So I'm excited!
I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at 4 this morning.... I loved it! It's a little gruesome in parts.... and Jeff and I definitely have differing opinions on what constitutes a main character..... let's just say she kills off a lot of characters that I liked! It was an excellent read though, and I hope she starts another series of something else soon! Obviously Harry Potter can't continue.... it just wouldn't be as good as the original. Maybe an offshoot or something I don't know.
I'm starting a home based business doing something I love, along with working part time for Music Celebrations International (which I also love). The home based business is going to be making custom crib/children's bed sets and nursery and children's room decor. I already have a couple of clients and I am super excited! I just need to set up a website and get the word out there! So if anyone is interested..... let me know! Once I get everything set up, I'll post more here!
Happy week to you!





5 comments:
What darling boys! They definately look like brothers. :) I'm so glad you're feeling better and big congrats on Weight Watchers. Sitting in a Dr's office is totally no fun at all, so kudos to you big time. Your custom business sounds awesome, and with your sense of style and creativity, you're bound to be a success. We look forward to being future clients too. All our love!
Go Kim!! Cute cute CUTE boys, too. I must agree with you (more so than Jeff) on what constitutes a main character, because I think my count hit SIX and I was thinking "That's WAY more than two, Rowling!" I loved it, and cried at the end... I had no idea you've been sick, so I hope you're on the mend soon enough. And congrats on the WW!
xoxo
kam
Your boys are so dang cute. I love it when little babies smile. I totally believe that thing about Thomas falling asleep when others come around. Adyson did the same thing in the NICU. Whenever her doctor came she would close her eyes, and as soon as she left, she popped them back open again. I thought it was hilarious. Not many people believed me.
I am so excited for your business to be up and running!!! I love that kind of stuff!! I have been looking for something for Adyson's room and have not found anything I liked. Let me know how much you charge, so I can start saving my pennies!! I can't do much living in an apartment.
Didn't you just love HARRY POTTER!! It was a bit gruesome, but I loved it. I am so sad that there will not be any more. I agree, she needs to write more. What a pitty it would be if she stopped now. I am going to start reading them again. I am so glad that you have a blog. It is so fun to see how you are doing and see your beautiful family. I am afraid I am a little to obsessed with it. I am trying to slow down a bit. We will see how that goes. HA
Uh hello...I'd love to see what you could help me do with my kids room and ucstom bed stuff...I'm there...sign me up as a client. I'll be in AZ soon so see we'll have to hook up! xoxoxoxo
Your boys are adorable! It was great to see you the other day as well. Tell your mom hello!
Post a Comment