Wednesday, June 27, 2007

tight pants

So Jeff got James dressed this morning. He wanted him to wear shorts, and as he was putting them on I noticed they were way tight and something was wrong - they were very tight and looked weird. I realized then that Jeff had put a pair of Thomas's new born pants on James! It was very cute, and way funny. Here is a picture of James, I don't think he was very happy wearing his baby brother's pants!

Here are some more pics of my cute kids:
James has naturally curly hair, and takes after his dad in that it goes a little crazy sometimes. Here he is so proud of his curly mane!
And here is when Daddy tried to brush it and make it lay down... uh yeah - no.
Sweet Thomas...

At 3 weeks old, Thomas is becoming more and more alert, and seems to recognize us. I love it when he makes eye contact with me... sometimes his little spirit seems so old.... (in a good, wise way. Hopefully that makes sense.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James is so cute! Tell Jeff that I have done funny things like putting on the wrong pants many times or putting shirts on inside out. Anyway great pictures.

Jerry