Happy birthday to my Valentine! Jeff is the best and I'm so lucky! :) I love you more than anything Jeff! He treats me like a queen and always makes me feel so special. I'm so glad the Lord stepped in and helped me out and blessed me with Jeff. I had thought I was in love with other people before, but it pales in comparison because it is a healthy, right kind of eternal love. Jeff is definitely the love of my life. I could never have hoped for anything better for myself than what I have with him. Heavenly Father has been very kind to me.And here are my other Valentines!


On saturday I went to see Brit at the salon, my long hair has been driving me INSANE. So this is what we decided to do with it. How do you like my new haircut? James says it looks silly. :) I think in his mind that is a compliment. :)





3 comments:
You and your dear Valentines are as lovely as can be, truly!
cute hair, lovely valentines!
Kim, the haircut is DARLING. It suits you. Brava.
Post a Comment