Sorry I have been on hiatus!
Went to see the midwife today. She can feel the baby's head so she has moved down, but cervix is still high and closed. Sorry if that is TMI. I am due in a few days. She wants me to meet with one of the dr's in their practice next week - in case something goes wrong and I need another c section or something. Anyway, she said to be prepared that at next week's appt he is going to want to "Schedule" a repeat c section if I go a week or more past my due date. Made me want to puke a little. So send happy thoughts my way!
Today is our 5th wedding anniversary. Jeff is the greatest ever.
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Aunt Amy watched the boys while we went on our anniversary date: Pacing the mall and eating at Cheesecake Factory. On the way over to their house our 3 year old said: "I think I have a frog in my throat (only it sounded like "Froat"). But it doesn't make me sick, just a little sore. Last Wednesday I ate a frog down at the creek. It wasn't very good and he was really hard to chew and kept getting stuck in my teeth....."
Okaaaay...... last night in his sleep he giggled. And giggled and giggled and giggled. I wonder what he was dreaming about....





1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment