Friday, October 23, 2009

Conversation with a 3 year old...I mean a 30 year old... no wait I mean a 3 year old


Last night as we were driving in the car James kept asking me the same question over and over and over again.... and I gave him the same answer over and over and over again, and in the end was a little bugged as mothers sometimes get.

This was what went down after the question/answer session.

James: "Mom, you are not being very nice."

Me: "Yes, I am."

James: "No, you're not. You're not listening to me."

Me: "Yes I am listening, James. I heard everything you said."

James: "But you're not being patient."

Me: ".....No.... I suppose I am not being very patient right now. I'm sorry."

James: "Well Mom, if you want to talk to me, you are going to have to listen to me and be patient!"

Me: "....Are you sure you're only 3?"

He's definitely his father's son. Not that there was ever a question.

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

:) Oh, the darling/annoying things our littles say!

Allison Nelson said...

Sooooooo cute! I love when people share the cute stuff their kids say. :)