So we were all sick for the last several days, holed up in the townhouse on Hazelwood so as not to infect the general population. This is a regular for us at the beginning of every school year. Jeff bring the junk home to the rest of us after the first week of school. So we're used to it. At least we were able to devote more time to potty training and I am overjoyed to say that James is now officially potty trained and out of pull ups! We got him some great underwear with Disney characters and some with Sesame Street characters. He could not be more proud. We've had a couple of accidents, but that's par for the course I guess. On Saturday evening we dared venture out to Joann's. Jeff and Thomas dislike shopping for fabric, but James always loves it - any chance to socialize and charm the socks off the ladies in the stores. So we're standing there waiting for the lady to cut my fabric and he says "Hi! I'm James! My daddy got mad at me today." she said "Oh, I'm sorry. What did you do for him to get mad at you?" James said "I pooped on the cars." She had no idea what to say....
He LOVES to tell every person he sees "I pooped on the potty today!" He's so great. Last week he crawled up on my lap with boogers all over his face and gave me a big hug and said "I love you so much Mommy, you're my best friend. I'm so happy to be with you."
Love it.





2 comments:
Congratulations on the potty training success!!! You are raising such sweet boys. Oh, how we love your family!
We love 'em boogers and all!
Post a Comment