Sunday, February 8, 2009

A taste of Spain

It's been so long since I posted, I wanted to do a quick one. As most of you know, I recently was lucky enough to go on a FAM tour for work - to Spain. I LOVED it there. I would love to live there some day! GORGEOUS! We spent a lot of time touring and checking out performance venues that our groups perform in, and we did some sight seeing. I had a BLAST taking pictures!! It was so fun! Here are a few I took that I am very proud of! :)


This picture is the Alcazar in Seville. This is the Royal Palace. The top floors are still used today sometimes by the royal family. I loved the architecture, some of it is by the Moors from centuries and centuries ago....

This is Granada, viewed from the Alhambra - which was breathtaking. A storm was rolling in.
This is a beautiful fountain (one of many) at the Alhambra (Royal Palace) in Granada.
And this poor unfortunate soul is Constantino. I love this picture!!! This is one of our concert organizers in Spain. I was supposed to take candid shots of people and this is as candid as they come.... he was deep in conversation and I snapped a picture and this is the outcome....totally unaltered and undoctored! He is famous now! Poor Constantino! Whenever I have a bad day, I'm going to look at this picture. I never get tired of laughing at it!
This was taken by my friend - this is me with Toledo and a dead tree in the background. More to come!

3 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The Alcazar, Granada, and the fountain... all as, if not more, beautiful as the pics I've seen in galleries! :) Lovely...

Allison Nelson said...

AWESOME pics!!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip. You've got me curious about the friendship fight over Carcassonne....? Funny and sad. Some ppl. are very competitive, but my husband is not one of those ppl. Say hi to Jeffie-poo for me!

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Hey thanks for sharing your photos.
I found you on Lacy's blog, I'm her mom...
Just so you don't think total strangers are writing you notes.
Glad Lacy has friends like you!