
So I was coming down the stairs and James is sitting on the couch and he looks up and says "Hi Sweetheart." So cute as is - but because of the way he talks - it sounded just like he said "Hi Retard." It was SO HARD not to laugh!!! And yes, he still sounds like he swears on a regular basis. We know he's not - it's just the way he talks! Neither Jeff or I swear (Okay OCCASIONALLY I let the hell and damn slip) . So I don't know where he would pick it up. Anyway, we're sitting in sacrament meeting last Sunday and they have just passed around the bread. James is notoriously rowdy in sacrament meeting, and it's the constant "What's that? What's that? Why? Why? Where's the bread?" In the middle of the sacrament, the bread has just been passed when I hear super loudly "SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!!" I turn and realize that it is my two year old yelling out right in the middle of the sacrament "SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!" I have no idea where he learned that. That's not something Jeff or I have said. (Well at least not where he would hear it hehehehe TMI. Sorry. Yeah okay we've never said that....)
Anyway, too too funny.
Thomas is talking more now too. He yells Mama A LOT and he says "I seepy, go nigh' nigh'" and he says "I poop, Mom." He's even tried to say what I like to think is "I love you" but most people would probably say I'm dreaming. :)
While I have a job, and interaction with adults at work - it seems so much of my time is still absorbed with everything toddler. This morning we were listening to an interview on NPR on the way to drop the boys off at Grandma's. I said to Jeff "He sounds like Henry from 'Oswald' " We also have debates and deep discussions (well about as deep as they can get) on Joe vs. Steve on Blue's Clues - and who is better and more convincing....It seems like I stutter and stammer my way through real adult conversation these days.....
Anyway, too too funny.
Thomas is talking more now too. He yells Mama A LOT and he says "I seepy, go nigh' nigh'" and he says "I poop, Mom." He's even tried to say what I like to think is "I love you" but most people would probably say I'm dreaming. :)
While I have a job, and interaction with adults at work - it seems so much of my time is still absorbed with everything toddler. This morning we were listening to an interview on NPR on the way to drop the boys off at Grandma's. I said to Jeff "He sounds like Henry from 'Oswald' " We also have debates and deep discussions (well about as deep as they can get) on Joe vs. Steve on Blue's Clues - and who is better and more convincing....It seems like I stutter and stammer my way through real adult conversation these days.....





1 comment:
OH my land...how cute your boys are....
Don't you just love the things they say! seriously fun and funny!
xoxoxox
Post a Comment