Heather tagged me with the following instructions (by the way Heather, I love historical fiction - I think I am going to check that book out you mentioned!)
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
My sentence comes from "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff. I accidentally stole this book from a former co worker. I borrowed it 5 years ago for a class presentation, and he was fired before I could return it. :) And now I have no idea where he is. Oops. I like the book, and I don't feel so bad.
"Captain Rabit was calling out commands....But Positive Pooh was looking at the situation, seeing what he could do about it, and trying something:"
I tag:
Lucy
Tiffany
Allison Nelson
Kelli
Heidi





2 comments:
:) I'm terrible with tags, but here goes. :) From Pride & Prejudice, pg 123, 5th sentence: "But little had she dared to hope that so much love and eloquence awaited her there."
Okay, got the tag, gonna do it, very cool idea. :) I just finished 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' by the same author as the Kite Runner... so...
Post a Comment