Friday, May 23, 2008

Bday etc

Last Saturday was my 32nd birthday. I love being in my 30's! People usually look at me like I'm crazy when I say that, but I do love being in my 30's. My 30th birthday was probably the best birthday I ever had! I did like this birthday too.
Friday night Jeff took me on a date, which I ALWAYS love! And Saturday morning we went for a nice walk as a family. Thomas loved riding on shoulders...

James loved inspecting leaves...Then after about an hour he got tired and grumpy :)So we went home and had a nice long lovely nap as a family. I got an fabulous new outfit for church, a new dvd player, new artist canvas to paint on, and an awesome conair weight watchers scale that measures your BMI, keeps track of your weightloss and tracks your progress and goals, shows you how much of your weight is water weight, bone mass, and fat. I LOVE it!

That night we went out to dinner with Mom, Kelli and her kids, and Chrys and Bob who celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary! Happy days. :) It was a great day. :)

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

What a great birthday! The 30's are awesome, I totally agree. I still feel like a geeky 15 year old sometimes though! :)