So the end of tonight's episode just knocked my socks off. Here is what Jeff and I came up with.
The Island is Neverland. The Others are the Lost Boys. Ben is The Pan. Penny's dad is Captain Hook. Ben's "man" on the boat is actually Walt. We think Walt killed Michael or the Others killed Michael so that Walt could join The Others (remember Ben made John kill his father - or get Sawyer to kill his father - so that he could join The Others - since it had to be a sacrifice). The direction and coordinates Micahel and Walt were given to get off the island were actually the coordinates to Penny's dad's boat, and Walt got on when Michael was dead. He's no threat because he's a kid. So he would make the perfect spy! The Others wated Walt from the get go.
Juliet is Wendy by the way. Or some form of Wendy - since The Pan in the story always came back to Wendy's daughters and grandaughters since they all looked alike, and the therapist told Juliet that Ben wanted her because "she looked just like her".
Whoever the sixth survivor is has to be a shocker - and whoever Ben's man is on the boat has to be a huge shocker too...... I can't wait until next week! Theories! Spill 'em!





2 comments:
LOL! I just love reading what you have to say about LOST...I have to say I haven't put much thought into it like you have! Nice Peter Pan theory!
Can't wait till it airs again!
By the way, I think the "her" in "you look just like her" (said to Juliet) is Annie - Ben's girlfriend from when they were kids. I'm guessing we'll see her show up (in flashback form, probably) at some point...
Post a Comment