
James really does talk a lot. When he is at home or with someone who he really knows well and trusts - like his grandparents, or his aunts that watch him on a regular basis. Otherwise - he doesn't talk a whole lot out of the house. Anyway, when he talks, it's non stop and it's lots of things we don't understand, although he is really serious about what he is saying, or he's cracking himself up. Every once in a while we'll catch words here and there - it goes a little like this "bla blalla laa this the tee la daddy la la la EW! I POOPY MOMMY!! Pee-Yooo!!!!" (actually it sounds like "I puppy") anyway. Well Jeff had his first understandable conversation with James today - as in we understood everything he was saying! He said (imagine in his husky kiddo voice with the pronunciation slightly askew) "Daddy, I really love my mommy." To which Jeff replied "And your mommy really loves you James." And James answered "And I love you Daddy." And Jeff said "And I love you James." And James said "No no, I love you more" and Jeff said "No, I love YOU more!" And James said "Hm. Okay." It was so cute - I heard the whole thing. James will be 2 in two months. I can hardly believe it!





2 comments:
That's got to be the sweetest conversation! :)
Oh, that is so cute. I love hearing stories about your kiddos. Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment