Today we had my sister Jessie's baby shower. She is so stinking cute!! She is such a cute little pregnant lady, I could only dream of being as tiny as she is when I was pregnant. :) she's also lucky that she didn't get the big red shiney pregnant lady nose! Seeing her so cute did make me miss being prego. For a minute. but I got over it. (This is me prego with James)
Not ready again et until I lose 50 -60 more pounds and until James is potty trained! Three kids in diapers would be rough. Oi! the baby shower was fun! Jessie got lots of cool stuff including some gorgeous quilts!
Thomas enjoyed trying to help with the presents!!
Three and a half generations! Nan, Vickie, Jessie (and Baby girl Silva of course)
Lots of friends and family came and it was nice to visit, meet new people, and see people I haven't seen for a very long time. I loved it!


Thomas loves his Grandma and Grandpa James!!
James fell face first of a chair onto the floor and was pretty traumatized and upset. But a few minutes on Grandpa's lap fixed everything!
Congratulations Jess!! I'm so happy for you! :) Being a mom is so much fun!
I love being a mother. My boys and Jeff are the JOYS of my life. :) They've really helped me grow up and see what really matters, and helped me to be a much better person. If I ever have a bad day, their happy little smiles make it all better!










1 comment:
What a great post, pics & baby shower! :) What I would give to be as tall and lovely as you and your sisters!
Post a Comment