When Thomas was 3 weeks old we took the boys to Mesa to have their pictures done by a photographer that was recommended to us highly - Troy Brinkerhoff (http://www.troybrinkerhoff.com/). He takes the pictures in his home which is a very comfortable environment. The pictures turned out gorgeous - and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Here is just a sampling of the beautiful work he did with our boys. we had several framed and they hang in our home and make me smile whenever I see them!! They are so gorgeous (my boys and the pictures ;)
Those are absolutely stunning photos of your babies. Your boys are so handsome. Thanks for posting them--I'm really glad I got to see them. WOW! How are you doing anyway? Love and miss you guys!
uh, your little boys..... I want them!! They are so adorable. Your little James looks like so much fun. The pictures turned out fantastic. I love your answer to the last question!! It made me laugh. Too funny!!!
3 comments:
Such gorgeous photos!!! Love them, and you. :)
Those are absolutely stunning photos of your babies. Your boys are so handsome. Thanks for posting them--I'm really glad I got to see them. WOW! How are you doing anyway? Love and miss you guys!
uh, your little boys..... I want them!! They are so adorable. Your little James looks like so much fun. The pictures turned out fantastic.
I love your answer to the last question!! It made me laugh. Too funny!!!
Post a Comment