One more thing....
This was on Tiffy's blog and I thought it was cute. :)
MY MAN:Basics
1. Who is your man? Jeff
2. How long have you been together? The first time or the second time? Total:4 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated (second time) 1 month/ engaged 4 months/ married almost 3 years
4. How old is your man? 31
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? He does
2. Who said "I love you" first? He did
3. Who weighs more? He does, sadly I am not too far behind.
4. Who sings better? we both sing and like to sing together
5. Who's Older? he is
6. Who's smarter? Jeff
7. Who's temper is worse? definitely me. He doesn't have a temper.
8. Who does the laundry? we both do
9. Who does the dishes? Mostly Jeff, I HATE doing dishes. the smell turns my stomach
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff
11. Who's feet are bigger? definitely his
12. Who's hair is longer? mine.
13. Who's better with the computer? he is
14. Who mows the lawn? Haha! This is a funny question. Jeff cuts our grass with kitchen shears, that's how small our backyard is.
15. Who pays the bills? I do
16. Who cooks dinner? depends on the day
17. Who drives when you are together? He does, otherwise he'd get carsick
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Usually him
19. Who's the most stubborn? I think it's about equal
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Depends.
21. Who's parents do you see more? We see his parents and my mom equally during the week since they live here in the Valley and my dad and Vickie live up north
22. Who named your dog? NO PETS.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? complicated question. We'll go with the second time we were together, the time it actually stuck. His sister (Lucy)and cousin/friend (Allison) got us to talk on the phone and we decided to "meet up". Then he asked me out again after that.
25. What did you do? dinner, walked, window shopped, fed my friend Bill's cat. I'm totally NOT high maintenance in the date department.
26. Who's more sensitive? depends on the situation
27. Who's taller? I am half an inch taller
8. Who has more friends? I do. Jeff is sort of a loner and prefers to be with family. I am definitely NOT a loner. He has friends, I just have more. He likes it that way.
29. Who has more siblings? He does
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants.





1 comment:
Hey Kim,
I just got your message on my blog. Please put it on your blog and I will put yours on mine. I thought you guys were living back east -- are you here? We should get together for lunch or something. Good to hear from you. Your family is so stinking cute. How old are your boys? -- Nicole
Post a Comment