Saturday, September 15, 2007
In the previous picture, I captured one of Thomas's cute little quirks. He makes this face often, and I was finally able to capture it with the camera. he LOVES to suck on his bottom lip. And sometimes he sucks on his lip so hard that it takes full concentration - like there is nothing more important in the world in that moment than to suck on that bottom lip - I can't believe he doesn't have a great big purple lip hickey! He is such a funny little boy. Soon I will try and post a video of some of James's little quirks.... like the frog croaking noise he makes in his throat when he's playing.... kids are so funny!





2 comments:
:) And here I thought it was a gas or something. jk :) Hope you're having a great weekend. Much love!
He looks like he's feelin' the spirit or having a really great dream...probably about how he can't wait to have chocolate ice cream when he turns one. I know that's what I couldn't wait for...chocolate....yummmm.:):):)
Post a Comment