Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Watson sealing


Weekend before last Lucy and Jerry had Maddie sealed to them! HURRAY! It was a beautiful occasion, and Maddie did so well in the temple. So sweet and well behaved. It was very touching! It was a long hard road to get there, but they finally did. We're so happy for them!! Afterward was the openhouse at their friend Jenny's. Here are a few pics! I wish I could have gotten more, enjoy!

Allie was able to come down from Washington. Hurray!!

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Thank you for being a part of our special day. We love you!!!

NancyM said...

Thanks for the great shot, Kim!!!! I look like I am 3 shades to the wind!! I hope that I had a designated driver to take me home!!!! I better plan another trip, so that you can get a better picture. It was great visiting with you.